Headline news from Boulevard Supply, a leading supplier crowd control, traffic control and valet equipment, to the hospitality, casino, restaurant and entertainment industries.
All signs can be designed to your needs – Colors, text and fonts can be changed.
CONFIDENTIAL PRICING for AMAZON FLEX: Label design and base is included in Price of $76.95 each + shipping
- Stackable Signs are 43” High
- TWO SIDED: Reflective Vinyl Labels each side – 8“W x 36” H
Nikkalite Labels last much longer than competitor labels
- Included Base is 20 lbs, 20″ x 20″ square
- They ship out of SoCal
- SIDE A: PICK UP
- SIDE B: EXIT
- SIDE A: RECEIVING – Arrow Left/WEST
- SIDE B: RECEIVING – Arrow Right/WEST
- SIDE A: PULL FORWARD
- SIDE B: leave blank
It’s Official! On March 27th, 2017, the NFL owners voted 31 – 1 in favor of the Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas to become the Las Vegas Raiders.
RAIDERS STADIUM LOCATION
The new home of the Las Vegas Raiders Stadium will be on a ideally situated piece of property situated as follows:
- North of West Hacienda Ave
- South of West Russell Rd
- East of Polaris Ave
- West of Dean Martin Dr which runs parallel to the I-15
- 5367-5681 Dean Martin Dr
- LINK to MAP
This location is directly west of The Delano and Mandalay Bay and offers a great view of the hotels and casinos located on the west side of the Las Vegas Strip and will offer easy access to the I-15 and Las Vegas Strip hotels.
Save time and let us stencil you new traffic cones. Stenciled traffic cones create an identity, brand a business, send a message and protect your investment.
Order 100 or more traffic cones and we will include the set up fee and per cone stenciling fee. In other words, free stenciling for your traffic cone order.
- Orange and Lime Green Cones / Black Ink
- Blue Traffic Cones / White Ink
- 12 inch, 18 inch, 28″ (most popular) and 36″ reflective and non-reflective MUTCD approved traffic cones
- Silk Screening also available
Are you using industrial, road construction delineators, traffic cones and signs in your valet area? Your valet parking service and the equipment you use, be it at a hotel, restaurant or sporting event, should exude class.
Take a look at the traffic control delineators and vertical signs Boulevard Supply offers. Our black domed top delineators can be seen in the valet areas of the SLS Hotel, Trump International and the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Other parking management companies around the USA have also purchased our classy traffic control equipment for their valet parking areas.
DOME TOP DELINEATORS
- $21.95 each plus shipping
- 12 lb base included
- MINIMUM ORDER of 20 REQUIRED (outside of Las Vegas)
- Color Choices: Black, Blue, White, Green, Red, Yellow, Lime Green
- Two Sided
- 43″ Tall
- 36″ x 8″ Sign Display Area
- $79 each plus shipping (9 lb base is only recommended in parking garage or low wind/no wind areas)
- $89 each plus shipping (20 lb base recommended outdoors/open area)
- CUSTOM LABEL SIGNS: $99.95 each plus shipping
Call 702-706-7047 for quote. Will need signage quantity, sign model number, destination address and zip code.
Alleviating congestion is vital to the valley’s economic growth, especially as more hotels are built and the Las Vegas Convention Center is renovated. READ MORE
Why is climate control so important for a business? Your bottom line depends on it. Comfortable customers stay longer and spend more. Comfortable employees are more focused and productive. Those are the simple facts.
Boulevard Supply offers two very nice outdoor cooling system choices. The Lava Aira Aviator X2 which is a misting fan and the Port-A-Cool® Islander, an enclosed evaporative cooling fan tower. These are both very nice pieces of equipment and work best in dry and arid climates like Las Vegas and Phoenix. The one you choose will boil down to the location or place of use and your budget. Both are ideal for commercial and residential use.
First up, the Lava Aira Aviator X2. The X2 is a misting fan. A misting fan uses a tubing system drops water in front of a fan. The fan turns the water into a fine mist and cools the air as it evaporates and absorbs the heat.
The Port-A-Cool® Islander is not a misting fan, it is an evaporative cooler which is very similar to a swamp cooler. It cools air through the evaporation of water without the spraying a mist in the air. Water runs down cooling pads and a fan blows air over the wet pads which cools the air as it passes.
The Aviator X2, which is $1100. less than the Port A Cool®, offers a 1000 sqft cooling area, is very quiet, portable and great for pool areas. But if you own a restaurant or other establishment, do you want your customers or guests getting misted if they are in range of the unit?
The Port-A-Cool® Islander is also a mobile unit, offers a 600 sqft cooling area, is relatively quiet and is an ideal choice for restaurant patios and home decks.
As with any piece of equipment, light and periodic maintenance is required. We recommend running the fan for 15 minutes after the pump is shut down so the unit thoroughly dries.
|Advantage||Pool Area||Restaurant Patio|
|Cooling Area||800 Sqft – Directional||600 Sqft – 360°|
|Temp Reduction||Up to 20°||Up to 20°|
|Water Supply||Direct Connection
|Reservoir Size||16 gallon||20 gallon|
|Voltage||120 Volts / 320 Watts||115 Volts / ? Watts|
|Weight (Net)||157 lbs||165 lbs|
|Cost to Operate||Approx $1.00 per day|
|Assembly||Assembly Required||Minor Assembly Required|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty||Defective Parts – 1 Year
Fan Motor – 3 Years
It’s that time of year again. Pothole repair season is here. Road crews will be out in force the next couple of months and the need for bright orange traffic cones will in demand.
2014 has been a brutal winter. Extreme cold, lots of snow and excessive snow plowing has taken its toll on the asphalt and concrete in many states this year. As road crew head out to patch, repair and pave, road crews will use dozens of traffic cones to aid and divert motorist and to block lanes and work zones.
In each state, it is important that all road workers and road crew supervisors know the rules of traffic cone usage and size requirements of their state. Please refer to the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) to review the laws set forth in your state before you purchase traffic cones from Boulevard Supply.
WHAT CAUSES A POTHOLE?
Potholes occur for a few reasons…
- WINTER TIME POTHOLES – The bulk of the pothole that occur in the winter are from water that is under the surface of the asphalt or laying in the cracks. When that water freezes, it expands and breaks the asphalt. Vehicle traffic and snow plows break apart the loose asphalt and the continued pounding expands the hole.
- SUMMER TIME POTHOLES – Potholes happen in the summer too. A poor paving job where the asphalt was laid too thin, improper compaction of the asphalt prior to paving, poor compaction of the asphalt during paving, a poor mix of asphalt, heavy truck traffic all can lead to asphalt failure and an eventual pothole.