Portable cooler rentals, should you rent or buy? Weighing the decision of renting verse buying a PortACool, portable cooler or evaporative swamp cooler. Are outdoor cooling fan rentals worth it?
Keeping you, your customers and/or your event space cool in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Dallas or wherever you may be in the hot summer months can be costly depending on the decision you make.
You should consider the following before you decide to rent or buy a portable cooler:
- How much space (in square feet) are you trying to cool? This will determine how many units you will require.
- How long is your rental? A few hours, one day, one weekend, a month??
- What is your budget?
- Is this a reoccurring rental or event?
- Is your event an upscale event where the appearance and volume (noise level) of your cooling fan matters?
- Do you have storage space for the unit(s) when not in use?
Did you know that at the peak of the summer heat a portable cooling fan rental can cost around $225.00 per unit / per day? Believe it or not, they are also in limited supply when the temps are in the 100’s in the desert southwest.
Now that you know… Can you afford to rent? Do you have the budget to buy one, two or more portable cooling fans than can cost anywhere from $2000.00 to $4000.00 per unit?
Contact us with your questions if you are considering a purchase.
PORTABLE COOLER RENTALS
Here is who to contact in the Las Vegas and Henderson area to rent an outdoor portable cooling fan:
- TCI EVENT RENTALS: 702-518-8864
- MOBILE MISTING COOLING FANS LV: 702-277-4258