Commercial grade decorative landscape post and chain for municipal, commercial and residential outdoor installations. These high quality aluminum I-beam posts and heavy gauge steel chain create a decorative heavy duty barrier on your property.
Choose between the Boston Garden Post and the Central Park Post:
- Boston Garden Post: The Boston Garden Post has an acorn style finial (post cap) that sits upon the 2.25″ x 1.75″ aluminum beam.
- Central Park Post: The Central Park Post has a low rise pyramid post cap
- Stanchion Masters® Portable Posts: A portable post and chain solution.
To offer superior durability and protection, the hot dipped galvanized landscape posts and chain are powder coated with a high quality rust resistant black polyester powder coating.
WHAT ARE THE POSTS LENGTHS?
- 44″H x 2.25″W x 1.75″D
- 60″H x 2.25″W x 1.75″D
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?
- 44″ POST: $82.00 each + applicable shipping charges such as lift gate service. Includes choice of Boston Garden Post Cap or Central Park Post Cap
- 60″ POST: $105.00 each + applicable shipping charges such as lift gate service. Includes choice of Boston Garden Post Cap or Central Park Post Cap
- Individual or extra post caps are $24.00 each + shipping
- Click Here for Chain Options
LANDSCAPE CHAIN ALTERNATIVES / MORE OPTIONS
These options work great with wood post installations. Our 1-1/2″ diameter landscape rope will not fit in the grooves the aluminum landscape posts. HOWEVER, if you use a D-shackle or a small three link piece of 1/4″ or larger chain, you can use these small sections of chain at each post to allow our rope ends to connect so you can use rope or rigid rails between each post.
- LANDSCAPE ROPE: We offer black or manila (natural / tan) landscape rope that is approximately 1.5″ in diameter. Landscape rope is commonly referred to as nautical rope. We also can install our heavy duty rust resistant stainless steel hook ends. Ropes are cut to requested length. It is important to know that ropes are not returnable. Our landscape rope is twisted polypropylene which is a heavy duty decorative rope that is ideal for outdoor use.
- RIGID BEAMS: Available in 4ft and 6ft lengths, we offer both carbon fiber and wood beams that are 1.5″ in diameter and create a straight rigid barrier. The 1.5″ diameter carbon fiber beams are available in three colors shown here. The 1.5″D wood beams are normally shipped bare leaving you the option to stain, seal or paint them. Each beam comes with our heavy duty rust resistant stainless steel hook ends installed. These hook ends are available in matte black or brushed stainless steel.
- PAD EYES: Also available in matte black or stainless steel, our rust resistant pad eyes made of 316 stainless steel mount to a wall or post and feature a heavy duty loop / ring that allows for a rope to be fed through or allow our rope ends to connect.
INSTALLATION TIPS AND INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend that for commercial installations the posts be no greater than 6 feet apart. Tight radius applications (curves and turns) will require the posts to be closer together. Posts should also be installed in the ground to a depth of approximately 50% of the post length and set in concrete at least 6 inches below the frost line to prevent heaving. The concrete column will vary in length depending upon the frost line (research local building codes for frost line depth).
A “D” shackle (#3214) will be required for each start and stop to connect chain to post. Joining links (#3022) are required to link chain to chain. We recommend that joins be situated at a post so it is the joining link that is in the notch on the post. This hides the joined links under the post cap area. After measuring chain length you need, please add 10% more linear length to your total to allow for sag in the chain.
If you are installing landscape post and chain on private property or at a residence, the choice of length is up to you but we highly recommend you don’t go more than 8′ between post. Setting each post in concrete is also optional but is highly recommended. If you want to maintain a professional appearance, you should follow the instructions for commercial installation.
WARRANTY INFORMATION FOR LANDSCAPE POST AND CHAIN
If found defective, powder coated posts and post caps are guaranteed against manufacturers defects for the lifetime of the products only for the original purchaser. Product must have been installed and maintained as per instructions supplied with original product.
The black finish on our product is a high quality polyester powder coating. Some dulling of the finish over the years is considered normal. Where steel parts regularly strike other steel parts, the powder coat finish will chip or wear thin. This is to be expected and is not considered a defect.
For warranty claims we request that we are contacted at 800.637.5427. The manufacturer will require photos be emailed to them of the defective product OR that it be returned to them in Michigan. If we deem that failure is due to a defect in the product we will replace it free of charge. Shipping charges will apply.
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW
- Quantity of posts you need
- Height/Length of Posts desired: 44″H or 60″H posts
- Quantity and Style of post caps desired: Boston Garden or Central Park
- Chain Style and Length: Standard smooth linked black chain or Victorian spiked black chain
- Shipping Destination: Complete billing and shipping destination address, is it a residence or business, contact name and number for receiving
- Forklift Availability: Do you have a forklift or will you need lift gate service to unload your pallets(s)