Returned Merchandise Policy
Except as noted below (see exceptions), Boulevard Supply will apply a 20% restocking fee to approved returns, provided the return is in compliance with the terms of this policy.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number is required in every case and must be requested within 30 days of the original shipping date. The returned merchandise must then be received by Boulevard Supply within 30 days of issuance of the RA number.
- Every returned carton must be received by Boulevard Supply with freight prepaid, in the original packaging, and with the RA number marked clearly on every carton. Boulevard Supply is not responsible for damage that occurs during return or for filing damage claims. No credit will be issued for merchandise that has been damaged during return.
- No credit can be taken against accounts payable to Boulevard Supply until after Boulevard Supply issues a credit invoice (within 10 business days of receipt of returned merchandise).
- A Copy of the credit invoice will be sent to you when issued.
- Custom products and custom quantity production runs of standard products of any kind may not be returned. Boulevard Supply, in its sole discretion, will determine which products and quantities are “custom” based primarily on the feasibility of reselling the item(s) or reusing its parts. In general, products that are assembled to meet unusual order specifications which cannot be resold will be considered custom. At your request, this determination can be made in advance of your placing an order.